Medical insurance reimburses dental providers for the following services routinely (not limited to just these services):
- All examinations- periodic exams, limited exams, comprehensive exams, detailed/extensive exams, and specialist exams/consultations
- All radiographic imaging- periapical imaging, bitewing imaging, full mouth series of imaging, panoramic imaging, cepholametric imaging, and computerized tomography scanning/imaging.
- All extractions- fully erupted teeth, partially impacted teeth, full bony impacted teeth, and infra-erupted and supra-erupted teeth.
- Surgical services- osseous surgery, gingivectomy, bone grafts, sinus lifts, soft tissue grafts, distracted osteogenesis, and orthognathic surgery.
- Biopsies and excisions of malignant or benign lesions.
- Appliances- Sleep apnea appliances, bruxism appliances (night guards), and TMD appliances.
- Anesthesia for surgical services rendered in dental offices.
Click on the links below to understand how we will bill for these procedures!